Author Topic: Il giudice e il suo boia - New CD in Beat Records catalogue  (Read 3662 times)

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
Available in pre order one of the most sought scores of M° Ennio Morricone, IL GIUDICE E IL SUO BOIA.

On line review

Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R

Offline Josh Mitchell

• View Profile
Re: Il giudice e il suo boia - New CD in Beat Records catalogue
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 08:48:16 pm »
That cover art is gorgeous!  I haven't seen this film, but I'm looking forward to hearing the music.  Go go BEAT!

Offline john mansell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:52:52 pm »
i am always amazed when a score turns up by the maestro that has not been released, maestro morricone's out put was so prolific, will we ever get every score of his released ??????  this is an excellent score by the way, and it is packaged and produced wonderfully

Offline Josh Mitchell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 09:26:48 pm »
Like I mentioned over on the FSM board, I just listened to this CD for the first time the other day, and it totally blew me away.  I was expecting it to be mostly (if not completely) slow, dark suspense music, and it's certainly in there, but what I wasn't expecting was all the groovy, offbeat booty-shake tunes that inject this score with Morricone's unique and infectious air of frivolity and at the same time create a perfect balance between the light and the dark material.  This is one hell of a release.  In fact, I'm going to give it another spin right now.  :D

Offline john mansell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 08:18:06 pm »
its funky, groovy and so Morricone     ;D