Author Topic: Direct line with ROBERTO PREGADIO  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Beat Records

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Direct line with ROBERTO PREGADIO
« on: June 12, 2008, 09:42:48 am »
A place to contact Maestro Roberto Pregadio, the great Italian Maestro, since ever a great showman for the Italian television and brilliant musician and composer of more than 50 soundtracks, among which, KRIMINAL & SATANIK, 2 great kults from our catalogue!

Feel free to ask him questions in this thread!
Beat Records
Forum Administrator

Offline apatrizio

• View Profile
Re: Direct line with ROBERTO PREGADIO
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 07:06:22 am »
I just wanted to offer my appreciation for all the great work the maestro has produced, in particular
the western scores (l\'ultimo killer, un buco in fronte, etc).

Also...in my opinion the soundtrack for  "Il Pistolero dell\'Ave Maria" (The Forgotten Pistolero) is one of the
top 5 best Italian Western soundtracks ever created. Yes, even including the western scores by Maestro
 Morricone (who I am also a huge fan of), so that is very high praise!

I perfectly realize that the composer often has little control over who owns the rights and is able to
release the material on a CD, but I wonder: will we ever get a *proper * release of Pistolero? I know
it was released on the Curci label a few years back (paired with Micalizzi\'s Trinita), but it is out of
print and almost impossible to find. Besides, this certainly deserves a release of its own!

Maestro Pregadio, if you are reading this...tante grazie per la bella musica. Mi dispiace, ma non
posso communicare troppo bene in italiano.

Auguri,

Anthony

Offline john mansell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:37:59 pm »
Dear MAESTRO,  Pleas would it be possible to ask you some questions  as in a full interview, and then maybe we can publish it here on the BEAT forum  many thanks  John Mansell

Offline eda-88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 01:47:09 pm »
Dear Roberto Pregadio,

I just would thank you for your wonderful talente, more than others i like vostro tracce nel LA SETTIMA DONNA con Edda dell'Orso - voce, Main Theme!

Grazie per tutto.

e bella musica!

Medico e la studentessa

Grazie per tutti.