Author Topic: Arizona Colt  (Read 4745 times)

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
Arizona Colt
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:13:01 am »
The release of this score composed by M° de Masi has been delayed up to a date that has to be defined.

We apologize for this inconvenience that doesn't depend upon our will.

Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R

Offline Damian

• View Profile
Re: Arizona Colt
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 05:09:16 pm »
Hi,Daniele,

What was/is the cause of the delay,if I may ask.

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 10:35:01 am »
The problem is that the heirs of a guitar player 3 days before the release of the CD contacted us and pretended the name of their parent on the credits. They contacted us but we couldn't satisfy their request since we are not the owner of the score and we have to write in the credits what CAM tells us to write in the credits, so they contacted CAM and blocked the CD with the threat of a legal action (!!!).

Now they are arguing in order to understand if that name has to be put or not (since nobody has ever complained in 43 years several releases...), in the meanwhile they are solving this matter we can't distribute the CD.

It's as tragically simple as I'm telling you... But in the world also this kind of things happens.

My hint is to have a bit of patience, maybe the matter will be fixed soon, in a way or another.

Cheers.
Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R

Offline Damian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:27:26 pm »
It seems a bit odd and hopefully it will soon be resolved.

Offline john mansell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 10:24:11 pm »
they have waited a long time to speak up about this, is the music rights not the same as in England after a certain amount of time  the rights are what we call public domain and no one gets any royalties etc....and surely if they are music lovers they will not proceed with any legal action.   we want arizona colt  please  lol  Daniele  send me there address I will make them an offer that they cant refuse   lol :D