Author Topic: Franco Micalizzi, Cinema kult \'70  (Read 3651 times)

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
Franco Micalizzi, Cinema kult \'70
« on: February 29, 2008, 01:51:53 pm »
It seems the Maestro is going to perform a bis!

Following the w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l CD CINEMA A MANO ARMATA in which the Maestro conducted his Big Bubbling Band in a triumph of brass, funk and percussions playing again all of his most famous OST, Franco Micalizzi is working at his second CD, probaly named CINEMA KULT \'70

I\'m asking him... every day the tracklist! Since now I just understood that it will feature tracks taken from:

CHI SEI? (BEHIND THE DOOR)
HOLD UP ISTANTANEA DI UNA RAPINA
IL GIUSTIZIERE SFIDA LA CITTA\'
SUPERUOMINI SUPERDONNE SUPERBOTTE
LO CHIAMAVANO TRINITA\'

and other movies...

The greatest thing is that some tracks will have some important "featuring"... a new version of Detecting the boss (ITALIA A MANO ARMATA) rapped by TURI (anybody has seen the DVD of the "Originali" or the concert the Maestro did in Milan?) and some singed version of other important songs...

Apart from the fact that I was stolen the first CD CINEMA A MANO ARMATA from my car twice... I\'ve got to take again the first and can\'t wait to have this second one...!
Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R

Offline john mansell

• View Profile
Re: Franco Micalizzi, Cinema kult \'70
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 04:26:16 pm »
I loved the big bubbling band cd, the Maestro gave me a copy when I was in Rome in October 2006, anything new by him would be most welcome, I still cant understand why THE LAST SNOWS OF SPRING and THE WHITE HORSES OF SUMMER scores have not been issued on CD these are wonderfuly lyrical works and another is THE TREE WITH PINK LEAVES. John Mansell.

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
Re: Franco Micalizzi, Cinema kult \'70
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 10:08:53 am »
I think you are right... I\'ve got to ask the Maestro if he knows if somebody is going to release those wonderful scores... Maybe he will say it himself!
Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R