Author Topic: Some suggestions  (Read 3163 times)

Offline djvaso

• View Profile
Some suggestions
« on: October 04, 2008, 11:55:10 am »
I have some suggestions for your on-line store and the new releases.
It would be nice that a customer has personal page where he (she) can review all relevant information such as order history, pending orders etc.
I would prefer that the serial number of disc is printed on holographic paper (as SIAE sticker) than on plain one.

And I must thank you for the opportunity to obtain great CDs from your store. I don’t know any other Italian DVD or CD seller (except C.A.M.) which sends discs to my country without ridiculous shipping costs. I don’t live in N. Korea but in a country with a coast on the Adriatic Sea.

Kind regards, Vaso

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 12:37:22 am »
Dear Vaso,

Indeed all of your hints are very appreciated.

For what concerns customer\'s personal page, we\'ll pass the information to our web team... let\'s see if they can develop it quickly,

For what concerns the sticker, yep, you are right. Originally it was meant to be stamped on the DIGIPACK but the plasticized envelop spoiled the stamp and we opted for a quicker solution.

We are studying a better way to put numbers on the box and your Idea could be good if we can\'t find a way to actually print on the DIGIPACK the serial number.

Thank you for visiting us!
Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R

Offline eda-88

• View Profile
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 06:11:24 pm »
Don't know where to write.

I need some help of peoples for identifying reused/ unknown track and find out the record.

How can i post here the link? i know it's forbidden, but how to as the peoples for help ? ......