Author Topic: Coming soon the third chapter of the Black Emanuelle Series!!!  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
The 20th of March we'll be releasing it ;)

Copy pasted from our web site

The third chapter of the series dedicated to the beautiful reporter Emanuelle sees her in her oriental adventures, always on the search of new adventures. The score composed by Maestro Fidenco is here proposed in his orginal version as pressed in the vynil of the 70s along which we added some bonus tracks. The maestro style, the sound of the series along with amazing inventions just for this score make of this CD a very pleasant listening experience, thank also to his extremely alluring themes.
The CD is released in a DIGIPACK box, a limited edition of 1000 copies with a serial number in the second page of the DIGIPACK. It features a 24x36cm poster with original artworks and liner notes written by Maestro Nico Fidenco personally!
What are you waiting for? Make some room on your shelves and let's add this wonderful CD to your collection, you will not repent!

Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R

Offline Damian

• View Profile
Re: Coming soon the third chapter of the Black Emanuelle Series!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 06:45:55 pm »
I look forward to each of these releases.I have recently bought (with other stuff) the second volume and am enjoying it.So roll on the rest.

Offline Daniele De Gemini

• Administrator
  • Beat Records A&R
    • View Profile
Re: Coming soon the third chapter of the Black Emanuelle Series!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 11:29:15 am »
Hi Damian,

The Emanuelle series is having a good degree of success. I think the music is really nice and the movies are so charming... in some way.

Unfortunately the series will be just of 6 CDs + 1 DVD :D

Cheers!
Daniele De Gemini
Beat Records Company
A&R